Monday, October 7, 2019

Introduction to a future I'm not sure yet


Post about me should start with my name, so here it is 
Cian Power currently living in Finglas with my family. I went to St Kevins Ballygal and did my leaving cert in 2016. The past year and a half I've been living abroad with family in Singapore and Australia working as a floor fitter, while I was away I also visited Vietnam and Cambodia and got to see Angkor Wat and Hanoi city was such a good experience learning all about the history of the temple. While working in  Australia I got to experience the construction industry and realized it is not for me, so i decided to go back to college. I decided on digital media because of my interest in media content overall and also the experience I have with coding is very good so after a little research I applied for this course and got it
When I'm not in college I train Jui Jitsu 4 nights a week I started training a couple of months ago and I'm really enjoying it my other interests are MMA and chicken filet rolls (butter and mayo spicy chicken)

At the end of this course I'm not really sure what I want to do maybe something in film and television or maybe something in marketing and advertising I'm sure ill make up my mind eventually after completing a couple of modules

btw this is my dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission 3: Methodology

When the final mission was giving I really had no idea what topic i wanted to pick even after researching each one and reading the briefs m...