Wednesday, November 20, 2019


Mid Mission Report 

After speaking with Daniel and Lateef we've decided on our individual tasks for the project I made my action plan for mine with my tasks and what order ill do them in. I've seen Daniel videos and they look great i'm really looking forward to presenting them I know that they will put our presentation above the others hopefully get full marks in the mission too. I'm currently putting all the slides together while keeping in mind where we fell sort on the last mission dont want to make the same mistakes   






First I made a table of all the topics that I'm going to search on YouTube on each account then i made each account 
  1. John Smith-Politics 
  2. Micheal Johnson-Sports
  3. Peter Power-Geography 
each of the names listed above is a google/YouTube account and I will do a minimum of 9 searches on each account on the chosen topic and then do 3 common searches on each account and review the results. The search results should vary from account to account since the previous searches on each account have been different.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission 3: Methodology

When the final mission was giving I really had no idea what topic i wanted to pick even after researching each one and reading the briefs m...